Labels
February 22, 2011
At home art project
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -All the sets for the play all hung and looking great! I love them the kids did a great job and I can't wait for them to perform for the other classes and their parents! It's not Broadway but it'll be pretty wonderful! #2 -Kara for letting me pick her up at the airport and for the fun chat we had while I took her to her car. Thanks Kara for sharing your life with me, for letting me share mine with you, and for being a wonderful friend. Hope you know I'd gladly come and pick you up any day even if it is blizzarding - I'm glad that tonight it wasn't but I would if you needed me to. #3 -Brett. I needed to make these stellar mirrors for costumes for three kids tomorrow. I called Brett and asked him if he wouldn't mind coming over and helping me out. It went a lot faster with help and I'm thankful that tonight I have a friend who's willing to help me when I need it and is more than happy to be of service to me. Thanks Brett and the kids thank you as well! Oh and for the record normally we'd let the kids make the project themselves but we ran out of time so I said I'd make them and let them decorate them tomorrow. I'm sure they'll look pretty great when the girls put their personal touch on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment