Labels
February 2, 2011
Kerri and Heather
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -It was so dry and cold this morning that there was no frost on my windshield to scrap off. You've got to be grateful for something when the temperature dips into the single digits. BRRRR!!! #2 -Math class today. I enjoyed helping my students. We did an extra worksheet on a concept that we learned yesterday. I always appreciate the learning process. Today was one of those days that I not only enjoyed but had fun discussing problems with my students and going over the steps they need to take to solve problems. I really do have the best job. (Didn't I tell you having a bad day on Monday would be a good thing!) #3 -Dinner with Kerri and Heather while we watched the BYU vs. Wyoming game. I cooked these yummy feta stuffed turkey burgers with vegetables. Definitely something I'll make again! Dinner was great -the game not so much! BYU was coming off a loss on Saturday and barely pulled this one out. I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the 30 below weather in Laramie. Or it could have been the ridiculous/odd garters that the Wyoming cheerleaders were wearing. Ok they didn't effect the game but I found them really disturbing... Let's hope that our boys in blue get home, get some rest, and are back on their game for Saturday's game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment