Labels
February 5, 2011
Preston and Burn Notice
Today I'm thankful for: #1 Brett who went jogging with me this morning. I haven't gone in months and it felt good to be out and moving again. Thanks Brett for suggesting it I'm glad we're friends and that you don't mind I'm so slow. #2 - The afternoon spent with Maurianne. -Really I have such cool friends! We waited about a half hour before we got into the Marriott Center. Then when we got sat down I went to work grading Greek tests. We had a little time before the game started (two hours). With a great team playing you've got to get there early to get a seat. I really didn't mind because I got almost all my tests graded. #3 -Watching a couple episodes of Burn Notice with Preston, Tricia, and Haley. We've only got 2 left and we'll be done with season one. I like the show but wouldn't enjoy it near as much without Preston. Again I have such cool friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment