Labels
February 19, 2011
My ipod and a "nowhere to go Saturday"
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My ipod that makes running bearable. I love to listen to different talks or books on tape. It makes the time go by so quickly and I love that. #2 - A Saturday of no obligations. This would be the reason my hair isn't done and I have no makeup on. I think everyone needs a day like this every once in a while. I love it when these Saturdays fall on an extra long weekend for me because the day seems so long because I know I've got Monday to get little things done before I go back to work. #3 - A clean bathroom. I scrubbed the floor and every other surface. Unfortunately, it's needed it for a while and with a day of me not needing to be anywhere I was excited to get it finished. (I also enjoyed the BYU game against TCU. They won 79-56. I did fall asleep in the second half - just couldn't stay awake I stayed up to late last night. Maybe I can catch the game on a replay.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment