Labels
February 21, 2011
Pigtails
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -A Monday off. I love a Monday off!! I'll take a Monday over a Friday any day. I love that I feel like I have an extra Saturday. #2 -That I can sew -sort of. I don't really sew but I can do a little and I'm grateful that I know how to thread a machine and a can create a few things. Today I sewed two little dwarf hats for our play. They really aren't anything special but it'll add to the costumes. #3 -Pigtails. Sometimes I just want my hair up and I love when it gets long enough to pull in a ponytail or into pigtails. I know I'm probably too old for these but I don't care - it's not like I wear my hair this way everyday. #4 -Harry Potter with some friends. We had a great time at the dollar theater. I'm thankful for good friends and the chance to be a friend to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment