Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My cute group of students. On Monday when I welcomed them all back on track I let them know that on Thursday I'd be wearing my BYU blue and they were all welcome to join me. I had a bunch of them dressed in either blue or some other shirt with a BYU logo. Love them all! I have such a great time with them! #2 - Brett who made pizza for dinner tonight. How lucky are Kerri, Tricia, and I that someone will come over and make us dinner while we watch the game? #3 - Jimmer and BYU basketball! Tonight the Cougar's amazing season came to an end. We all knew it had to come to an end but we were all hoping it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks. It's been a fun season to be a Cougar basketball fan. (I think I've said that 100 times on this blog in the last 3 months.) But it's true I've had a lot of fun! Kerri and I we full of spirit and did a whole lot of yelling at the t.v. The game went into overtime - which about killed us and then they lost which about did us in as well. Still today I'm thankful for the blessing of enjoying sports with good friends. I don't know I'd enjoy all the games if I didn't have friends to watch them with or friends to text while I'm watching games.
| Having a little fun at Walmart as we recovered the shock of a sad lose. |
No comments:
Post a Comment