Labels

March 20, 2011

Tapioca Pudding and Friends


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My ward. I enjoy church every Sunday. I enjoy the people, the spirit, the lessons, the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for my faith! #2 - Heather who invited me over for Sunday dinner. It is always so lovely to share Sunday dinner with friends. #3 - Good friends who I enjoy life with. Tonight Kerri, Brett, and I enjoyed Legacy and a little Tapioca pudding. It was even better when Tricia and Haley joined us. What was great was all of us quoting the movie and then Haley pulled out her computer and played a great game of Oregon trail. Luckily, even though we all experienced broken bones and exhaustion we made it to Oregon all alive. The favorite quote of the night was from Brett who said, "Well, girls we can't square dance every night!" Haley wanted to get to Oregon without doing much rest. Oh! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment