Labels
March 14, 2011
Pi
Today I'm thankful: #1 - that I was able to help out a friend. Raegan sent me a text this morning. She wasn't feeling well and even though it was short notice it felt good to quickly jump in the shower and get to my school so I could substitute for her. I enjoy my day and I already love her kids so I didn't mind going one bit. #2 - for Kara and a fun party to celebrate Pi. Today is March 13 or 3/14. If you're someone who likes math this is a fun day to celebrate. I met Kara at her place a few minutes early to visit before the party started. She was busy making lots of goodies. She had more than 48 cupcakes and then piped one digit of pi onto each one. I think she's pretty creative. We ate pizza for dinner and I enjoyed visiting with Maurianne and Jake about BYU basketball. #3 for more fun friends who gathered at my house to celebrate our friend Melissa's birthday. I'm thankful that our home is a nice place that people enjoy coming to - that is a good feeling and frankly a great place to call home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment