Labels
March 15, 2011
Taco Tuesday and Enchiladas
Today I'm thankful for: #1 Brett who stopped by the store and picked up a few ingredients for the dish we were making for Taco Tuesday. I could have very easily gone to the store myself but it was nice not have to leave my house. - I'm not sure why I've felt like such a homebody so much lately. #2 - Yummy homemade mint Oreo cookies. #3 - Chicken enchiladas to take to Taco Tuesday. This week's food had to be green so Bret and I decided that we'd make our enchiladas with spinach tortilla shells. That's also why I made mint Oreo cookies so I could put a little green food coloring in the frosting, plus they sounded really good. We had a great time at Taco Tuesday at Josh's house and it was quite the array of delicious green food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment