Labels

March 10, 2011

Liz and Ruffin and BYU basketball


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A brother - in - law who helps take care of me. My car started to make a horrible noise a couple of days ago. So Ruffin had his mechanic look at it for me and he replaced both sets of brakes and something else at a relatively low cost. So happy about that! #2 - BYU basketball and the chance to enjoy it with Liz and Ruffin. BYU played TCU in the first game of the day. It wasn't the prettiest game but they pulled out a win and a win is a win so I won't complain even if the score is 64 -58. We had a great time at the game. I love being at a live game and it was so much fun yelling for the Cougars with all the other fans. #3 - Watching a movie with my sister. Liz and I love to pop in a movie late at night when all the kids are asleep. We don't always make it through the whole thing but we love to start them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment