Labels

March 23, 2011

Science and Girls

Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The opportunity to head to the BYU campus to attend a regional science fair competition with the kids who won at the district level. My girls who won were so excited that I agreed to be a chaperon. It was a pretty good day - my favorite being the chocolate milk I bought at the Creamery but I was happy I'd come. One of my students said, "Miss Oldham! I'm just SO excited to be here and I'm so glad you could come with us!" This was also the student that ended up taking third in her division. What a smart kid and what fun it is to be her teacher! #2 - A quick 3 mile run. I hate to run - but I like the feeling after it's all over. So even though it was so hard to motivate myself to get going I'm very glad that I went. #3 - Good friends to spend the evening with. Tricia, Brett, and I headed over to Preston's and enjoyed each other's company. Good friends make me so happy! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment