Labels
March 4, 2011
Pie
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -A nice long run. The weather is getting warmer and I've got some time off of work so I'm trying to get back into the swing of jogging. I enjoy a nice jog but today I think I went a bit longer than I should have. I need to ease back into it a little bit each day. I did have a good time though. #2 -A no makeup day. Sometimes I enjoy skipping the whole beauty routine. Today I decided that it definitely could be one of those days. I did do my hair though so it wasn't completely skipped altogether. #3 -Lemon Meringue pie. This is my favorite pie to eat and favorite one to make. My mom brought me lemons a few weeks ago and I finally got around to making a pie. I was glad Preston and Tricia consented to each a slice. It's not much fun to make if there isn't people to share it with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment