Labels
March 8, 2011
A Sweet Roommate
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -The temple and a free afternoon so I can attend when it's not very busy. I love the temple and I love the darling sisters that serve in the temple and lovingly thank me for coming. #2 -All my laundry finally folded and put away. I've been a little lazy lately and my clean clothes have piled up. Everyday I think I should fold that. Today I forced myself to tackle the job. What's ridiculous is it just my laundry and only amounts to 2 baskets full. What would I do if I was responsible for 5 people's laundry? Guess I'll worry about that it I'm ever responsible for that. #3 - My sweet roommate Haley who brought me the most delicious cupcake home from The Sweet Tooth Fairy. If you haven't eaten one of these you need to experience it! I'm not a huge cake fan but these are something else and I LOVE them. Thanks Haley for thinking of me and for being a fantastic roommate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment