Labels
March 6, 2011
My Savior Jesus Christ
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -My testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives, that he loves me, and that because of him I can repent of my sins and return to live with him and my Father in Heaven someday. I am so thankful for this knowledge. I'm thankful for the feelings of peace and love that the gospel brings into my heart. #2 -Others testimonies. I love fast and testimony meetings. I love to hear how the gospel blesses their lives it builds my faith and strengthens my resolve to be and do better. #3 -Dinner at Tricia's parent's house. I'm so thankful that Tricia's family welcomes me into their home. I enjoy it more than they will ever know. The food is always wonderful but more than that I enjoy the feel of home and family which I don't get too often with my family far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, my family thinks you're are pretty great and would love to adopt you as one of our own... my parents (being funny) were trying to think of a way to "get out of going to church" in their own ward next week, and asked, "Is Olivia speaking next week" in hopes they could come here ya. :) Want ya to know that you're loved! (and don't get mad if they call josh and have him put you on the program for next week!) :)
ReplyDelete