Today I'm thankful for: #1- the fun morning and afternoon I had with Gracee, Emme, and Lucie. We watched a movie, did hair, got Gracee on and off the bus. These girls are so much fun and I love them SO much! #2 - A fun treat. Emme cleaned the front room and Gracee went and hopped on the bus happy to go to school. So I promised them I'd take them for a treat. We went to Del Taco and had nachos. Lucie had fallen asleep in her seat so I unbuckled her seat and took her into the restaurant in it. she slept the whole time the girls played and we ate our nachos. Then we stopped by Sonic and got slushies. By this time Lucie had woken up and was very excited to have her own as well. Just look at these girls! So CUTE!
#3 Another trip to Vegas to watch the Cougs! It was one of the most intense games of the whole season. Jimmer had a record high 52 pts. only one of which was from a free throw. Spectacular to say the least! The final score was 87-76 as BYU finally beat New Mexico. It was so much fun to be there and I was happy I'd decided to buy tickets and go. As I drove back to St. George I ended up stopping in Mesquite to use the restroom. I decided to stop at McDonalds so I could get a yummy hot fudge sundae to get me through the rest of my drive. I even treated myself to extra fudge.
No comments:
Post a Comment