Labels

March 25, 2011

Graham Crackers and Milk


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Friday planning time. Today I got to spend a good 2 hours catching up on all the little things I didn't get done this week and start on the little things for the next week. #2- The opportunity to support a friend. Raegan and I had the opportunity to attend the viewing of a friend's husband. Not something you really enjoy but it feels good to let someone know that you are thinking of them in their time of loss. What a difficult time and I hope that her knowing we were thinking of her helped. #3 - More time with good friends. Tricia made us dinner and then we enjoyed the evening together. For a treat Preston and Tricia always eat graham crackers dipped in milk. Tonight I tried it for the first time and I'm a fan. A yummy treat I'll be eating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment