Labels
March 9, 2011
A Little Surprise
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A safe drive to St. George. I decided on Sunday that I wanted to go to the Mountain West tournament in Las Vegas. I'm off track and had the free time so "Why not?" I asked myself. I convinced Ruffin to come with me on Thursday to the first game. We decided not to tell Liz or the girls and to surprise them. I drove up and Emme was so delighted. She had just got done telling her mom the next car that drives up will be here to visit us. When we walked over to get Gracee from the bus stop as soon as she saw me she ran so fast and leapt into my arms to give me a big hug. What a sweetheart! #2 - A nice evening to just enjoy each other's company. Sometime I just enjoy being with those I love without worrying about having "fun." Spending time with those I love is always fun but it's good to just enjoy each other sometimes without activities getting in the way. #3 - Liz who takes so many pictures at every family event. I've been working on a project and I can't wait until it's finished it is the perfect way to display such fun family memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment