Labels

March 17, 2011

Strawberries and pudding



Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Brett who came over after work and went for a run with me. I was struggling to get motivation to go and Brett agreed to come with me which helped because this meant that I actually went. I'm always much happier when my workout is over but getting that motivation to go is hard for me. #2 - Kerri who made dinner tonight while we watched the BYU vs. Wofford. It was a great game and we were delighted with their 74 -66 win to advance to the next round of the NCAA tournament. It's about the only game that I picked correctly. A lot of upsets today and I didn't predict to many of them. Good thing it's all for fun! #3 - Strawberries and pudding. I love the spring because it means fresh strawberries. I love them with vanilla pudding. Such a yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment