Labels

March 3, 2011

Tangled


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -A slow morning and the blessing of finishing The Book of Mormon. I know this book is true. That it is the word of God. I know that it continues to change my life as I read it each day. It draws me closer to my Savior and helps me to increase my faith. It is a dear friend that brings me great comfort as I live my life and strive to do my best. #2 -The movie Tangled. It's hard to see but in the picture I'm in the movie theater. One of my favorite things to do is to go to a Matinee by myself. For Christmas I received a give card to the movies and I've been so excited to use it. Today I decided would be the perfect day. I was not disappointed with my experience. I loved the movie, loved that there were only 15 people in the theater, that as the credits scrolled 5 little girls danced to the music right below the big screen, and I loved that while I was in the theater it had rained. All of it brought happiness to my soul. #3 -Dinner with Brett. Brett bought me dinner at Kneaders and it was very delicious. Thanks Brett for inviting me. #4 -Water Aerobics with Brett and Becca. We had a great time and as ridiculous as people might think it is we'll definitely be going again. (You shouldn't laugh at it until you've tried it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment