Labels
March 21, 2011
Baking Cakes
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -That halfway through the day today I thought, "I love what I do and I don't mind one bit that I had to come back to work today." I can't imagine how horrible it'd be if I hated what I did. #2 - The delicious chef salad that Kerri and I made for dinner! Thanks Kerri for coming over and for enjoying it with me. I'm so much happier when I eat a yummy dinner with friends. Tricia got home just as we were starting dinner and I'm also thankful that she enjoyed it with us. #3 - The cake making party we had at our house. Five of us mixing and decorating. We're a pretty fun bunch of people! I'm pretty impressed with the creativity of my friends. Preston came over to and we enjoyed a little fitness Mario - every time we died we had to do push ups or sit ups. We did a lot because we die a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment