Labels

March 12, 2011

Little Emme Olivia




Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Clean laundry and nieces who think organizing a drawer is fun. We took all the clothes out of three drawers and made sure they were folded nice and separated so that Gracee's clothes and Emme's clothes were on different sides of the drawers. They were so excited about what we'd done and couldn't wait to show their mom. #2 - This cute little face. I love her to the MOON and back! Because the girls worked so hard I told them that I'd take them somewhere fun for lunch. We decided on Arctic Circle because they loved the thought of a corn dog. I took a picture of Gracee and Lucie and then had Gracee take this picture of Emme and I. When we were looking at it Emme giggled and said I was eating my corn dog. I'm pretty sure I may have taught her this pose in a picture. Guess it's a good thing she's named after me. Love her! I also love sweet little Gracee who really wanted a Happy Meal at McDonald's but settled for making her own kid's meal with the food I bought her. 
I think we all can take a lesson on being grateful for what we have and making the best out of what we've been given. She was as happy as can be that it looked like a kid's meal. What a sweetheart! I love her to the moon and back to! (For the record I love them all everyone of them in three different states to the moon and back.) #3 - One last time of cheering on the Cougars at a live game for the season. Even though they lost I had a wonderful time. I wasn't sad I'd gone and do believe I just might go to another tournament some day. Tonight I was seated by fans who were really not San Diego State fans nor BYU fans. I was thankful I wasn't surrounded by San Diego State fans. I had a good drive back to St. George and I now feel well traveled on I -15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment