Labels

March 26, 2011

Delicious Dinner

Today I'm thankful for: #1 - that I survived a 6 mile run. For our weekly Saturday morning run today we decided to run a different part of the trail. I felt like we ran FOREVER! When we got home and clocked it on the computer we discovered it was a little over 6 miles. No wonder it seemed like we'd ran for so long. My legs killed me the rest of the day. #2 - Graham Canyon ice cream. On Thursday Kerri introduced us all to Graham Canyon ice cream from the BYU creamery. It quite possibly is THE BEST thing in the world. Good thing you can only buy it at certain places or I might gain 100 pounds. Kerri said she was sure it'd change our lives and I'm now sure it has. Today we went to the Museum of Art at BYU to see the Carl Bloch exhibit. It was amazing. Nothing can quite replicate seeing an original painting. So incredible. When we left the museum we headed over to the creamery to pick up a couple 1/2 gallon's of ice cream. We were starting to get really hungry - a 6 mile run will do that to you. So we grabbed some plastic spoons and enjoyed spoonfuls of ice cream right from the carton on our ride home. It was a sight. #3 - Kerri, Brett, and I made a very yummy dinner - actually I only helped cut up a few things. Again, I have to say food is so much more enjoyable when you eat it with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment