Labels
March 22, 2011
A little Jimmermania
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - For the Relief Society organization. Tonight we had our Relief Society birthday party. The Relief Society was organized on March 17, 1842. Each year in March ward Relief Society sisters get together and celebrate that this society is a part of our lives. I'm so thankful for what I've learned in Relief Society, for the chance to be uplifted so many times by the testimony of wonderful women who are striving to live righteous lives. #2 - All the wonderful sisters who participated in the cake decorating contest. This was the part of the enrichment meeting that I was in charge of. It went better than I expected and we had plenty of yummy cake to enjoy for dessert. #3 - It's true I've been caught up in the Jimmermania. It's been so much fun to watch him play this season. So many incredible shots and he's got my vote for player of the year! Of course I had to buy the Sport's Illustrated with him on the cover. Just wish I knew a way to run into him and have him sign it. - That'd definitely make my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment