Labels

March 18, 2011

Lovely Evening Topped off with Dessert



Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Lilly's phone call. Lilly called to say hello today and can I just say how much I adore my nieces! I told Lilly that I heard she knew The Pledge of Allegiance. Annie then helped her say it for me. - Might be the cutest thing EVER! Then I told her how I say that everyday with my students and told her she needed to come and visit me so that she could draw a picture on my white boards with my markers. She then told her mom she wanted to come see me and to draw a really pretty picture on my board. Then she says to me - "If I was a bird I could fly around your room!" This was directly followed by "If I was a chicken I could poop on the ground!" This made me laugh - what a cutie! Where does she come up with something like that?? #2 - The Orchestra on Temple Square. Maurianne had tickets to the Orchestra concert and invited me to come along with her. The first number was odd to say the least but I really enjoyed everything after intermission. They played Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky and West Side Story Suite by Leonard Bernstein. #3 - Dessert with Maurianne and some of her friends to end the evening. This delightful place is located on 3rd East in downtown and has so many desserts it's overwhelming! Maurianne and I both decided to get the white and chocolate cake. So delicious and the perfect way to end our evening.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I need to go eat some lunch right now because that cake looks sooo good, and I'm trying not to eat so many treats!

    ReplyDelete