Labels

March 19, 2011

THE SWEET SIXTEEN!!!


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A nice four mile run to start the day. I'll admit I was super grumpy when I got out of bed this morning. Good thing Kerri and Brett were coming over or I wouldn't have made it today. #2 - A few hours to get all my planning for next week done. I go back to work on Monday and the year starts to wind down. Only 12 more weeks with this group of kids and there is SO much we still need to do! #3 - BYU beating Gonzaga 89 -67 to advance in the tournament to the Sweet Sixteen. On Thursday we watched a little bit of Gonzaga's game against St. John's. I'll be honest and say I didn't know how good our chances of beating them would be. Don't get me wrong I thought there was a chance but didn't want to get too hopeful. They played AMAZING and had a great 2nd half. Kerri and I yelled and cheered at the t.v. and it was great fun. We then went out to Chilli's to celebrate. We enjoyed chips and salsa and yummy dessert while we watched more of the NCAA tournament. Who knew I'd get this into college basketball? Again - I'm an emotional eater - brownie sundae to make me feel better when they loose and some paradise pie to celebrate a win. Great excuses to enjoy yummy treats! And great friends to enjoy it all with - I think that's the best part of all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment