Labels

March 13, 2011

Beautiful Nieces


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - These beautiful nieces! I'm pretty lucky to have adorable nieces. Not only are they so sweet and cute but they adore me which makes me adore them even more. Gracee and Emme were so excited to make sugar cookies. I wasn't so much but because they really wanted to Liz and I obliged. What a mess but a fun activity to do together plus it was great to watch Lucie suck the dough off whatever rolling pin she could get her hands on. #2 -  Ruffin who made delicious pizza for us to eat for dinner. YUMMY!! It made me very happy! #3 - A long two hour nap. I was exhausted plus I think everyone needs a nap when we spring forward with Daylight Savings Time. Especially when you have 9:00 church. Usually I have church at 12:30. I would pick the day that I loose an hour of sleep to be gone from my ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment