Labels

January 10, 2011

Enchiladas



Today I'm grateful for: #1 -Students who check their e-mail when I forget to tell them we have safety patrol. I had four students who were there early to get it taken care of. I rewarded them with hot chocolate and will let all the safety patrol members have hot chocolate to warm them up after standing outside in the cold. #2 -Parent volunteers that make my life easier. I had a mom who volunteered to come in and teach three classes the Virginia Reel. Then we needed volunteers for an assembly on Thursday and I send out an e-mail and have plenty of parents who are willing to help. They make my life so much easier and I appreciate all they do to help me be a good teacher. #3 -Yummy dinner. I made chicken enchiladas for dinner they took too long to make and I dirtied about 10 dishes in the process but I sure enjoyed them. I'm thankful that I can cook a few things and that I take the chance to cook at least once a week.

1 comment:

  1. You dirtied 10 dishes? What is your recipe? Is it different than mine? Please share it!

    ReplyDelete