Labels

January 17, 2011

Orange Smoothie


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -A Monday off. I know this was one of the things I was already grateful for but I can't help being doubly grateful for it! Especially as I slept in this morning, I thought I'm so glad I don't have anywhere to be today. However, as I'm getting ready for bed tonight I think it's time that I get back to life because I'm much more productive when I'm busy. #2 -A tidy bedroom. My bedroom has a tendency to get a little cluttered and it was nice to take a few minutes today to get everything back in it's place. #3 - grocery shopping and a treat. As I walked past the freezer section I thought I better not buy any ice cream but then decided that I'd really like to make an orange smoothie. So I went ahead and got some frozen yogurt and orange sherbet. It was the perfect treat when I got home from our dating discussion at home evening. 

1 comment:

  1. YUM I think I am going to make me one of those right NOW!

    ReplyDelete