Labels

January 24, 2011

These Girls!


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -That when I'm out of sorts I work with people who love me and will ask me if I'm OK. Thanks Annette for asking even though there really was nothing wrong it's nice to know that people care and will ask. Blasted Mondays anyway! #2 -That even though I had lots to do I decided that it can all wait another day and I'm headed to sleep early. I don't know what my deal is but I'm exhausted tonight and just want to crawl in my bed. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. #3 -Roommates that make my life happy. Tricia and I didn't stay long at home evening but we did try on some grass skirts to get our picture taken for the day. Pretty funny!! Haley said, "You won't stay and do a skit but you'll dress up for a picture." I said, "Yep, I'm all show." Here's to another great day - even though it wasn't the best day everyday is great right? Just have to stop and count all the things I'm thankful for and there is no doubt about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment