Labels

January 2, 2011

Music


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Music and the Spoken Word. I have lived in Utah for over 3 years but have only made it to the Sunday Morning Broadcast 3 times. I love the hymns and it's always a treat to listen to The Mormon Tabernacle Choir live. Preston had never been so he invited us all to join him on this fun first. It was their New Year's Broadcast and I enjoyed it very much! #2 - My ward. I love to go to church on Sunday in my own ward especially after I've been gone for a while. I love that people know that I've been gone and tell me they're glad I'm back. My ward is definitely my family away from family. #3 - A quiet Sunday afternoon that allowed me to sit and read for a few hours and then get to sleep early so I was ready to go back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment