
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -That even though I showed up to the temple today and it was closed it wasn't a big deal to drive to another one so I could still attend the temple this week. #2 -Dinner with friends. Tricia invited a few friends over and cooked a delicious dinner of chicken sybil. Everyone brought a few things to contribute and it was wonderful. Life is so much fun when you have great people to enjoy it with. #3 - Games with old and new friends. After dinner Brett stayed and we played a little Super Mario brothers. Then I needed to go over to another friend's party so he came along with me. We had a good time playing some games and a definite favorite was Disney Cranium. My friend Amber and my new friend Dan were on my team and we beat Brett, Kara, and Sean. It was more of who could roll the dice higher since the questions really weren't that hard. However, we did miss the one that asked what the letters in WALL-E stand for. Ya I didn't like that movie when I watched it. I like it even less now since we missed a question! A little Saturday night game fun is always enjoyable!
Kinda funny that I didn't know you went to a game night after I went to the Sundance Film... guess that means I'm too absorbed in my own life to know what's going on with people around me! Glad you had fun. :)
ReplyDelete