Labels

January 13, 2011

"We the people..."


Today I am thankful for: #1 -The Constitution of the United States of America. Today at school we had a series of assemblies that taught the students about citizenship of America. It started talking about immigrants coming to Ellis Island, then they rotated to ten stations and learned about how to be "true Americans", and ended with our principle leading them in the statement that immigrants repeat when they become a citizen. It was quite thought provoking and it made me think about how wonderful that I life in a country where I am free. Where there are so many opportunities. where I have the freedom to worship how and where I want, where I can speak freely. It is truly a great nation and I realized today that it's important to pray that God will continue to preserve this nation. #2 -Playing wii with Haley. We didn't play too long 25 min. but it was fun passing level one with her. #3 - Reading in bed. I love to read a few minutes before drifting off to sleep. It helps to quiet my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment