Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Maurianne. When I moved to Utah three and a half years ago I really knew no one besides a few college friends who were married and busy raising their own families. Maurianne used to work with my sister in law and by random chance we ended up in the same ward and quickly became good friends. So while I enjoy BYU sporting events with Maurianne I'm even more grateful that she is a dear friend. That she has been my friend and that because of her friendship I haven't felt alone as I've lived here in Utah. Thanks Maurianne for all the fun, good advice, and long talks. #2 -living close to Provo so I get to enjoy BYU sports live. Since it's basketball season I'm thankful for basketball but ask me during the fall and I'll be thankful for football. I love watching a game live and it's so fun to be there cheering! #3 -Time to do a little extra work. Saturdays are great days to get things done! Today I had time to get the floor mopped among other things.
Aww shucks. I personally made it to your grateful list? Thanks. The truth is, the feeling is mutual—I love having you for a friend, and I'm so glad you moved to Utah! Especially now that we're going to live closer again. :)
ReplyDelete