Labels

January 4, 2011

Favorite Snack


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - An evening at home to just relax. Whenever I go back on track life seems a little overwhelming and a bit hectic. I was glad today to just get to be at home catching up on a few things. Even if I really wasn't all that productive. #2 -I LOVE ice cream in a mug with milk mixed in. I'm not a big fan of just a bowl of plain ice cream. You don't have to tell me I'm odd I already know. This is a perfect treat for me 9 times out of 10. And I'm loving my new Minnie mug that I get to eat it in! #3 -Getting to bed at a decent hour. Tonight I headed to bed early and it feels great to get a good rest. Why don't I do this more often?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment