Labels
January 18, 2011
Passenger
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -The blessing it is to work in a safe environment where I don't just get to teach great things but personally I get to learn great things! #2 -The opportunity to use new programs that will ultimately simplify my life. At work I have begun to use a program that will help me to track what my students have mastered and I am really excited about it. Today I had a meeting with three computer engineers to discuss how I enter scores and they discussed their vision which makes me pretty excited about the future. #3 -Being a passenger instead of a driver. Jake offered to drive to the BYU basketball game against TCU. We met Maurianne and had a great time at the game. Not as good of a game as last weeks but enjoyable none-the-less. Can't complain with a win! I had a great time visiting with Jake and I was reminded of how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends! I'm blessed to be surrounded by so many people who make me a better person and who through their friendship help me accomplish great things. Thanks Jake for driving, for the great conversation to and from the game, and for loving BYU sports! I always have a great time watching them with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment