Labels
January 22, 2011
Organized
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Extra time to get organized. I have been needing to take time to unclutter my classroom for months. Each Friday I think I'll work on it every day after school during the next week. Well, that never happens - there is always a lot to do after school. So as much as I am a believer that weekends are meant to be a break I used mine to get organized. I left my room today feeling liberated and have a resolve to keep my room much tidier in the future. I'm going to start small and set a goal that it still be clean when I go off track. We'll see how that goes. #2 -Chocolate chip cookies. My favorite dessert is cookies. It used to vary but now a cookie sounds good most any day. I have two favorites one of which is chocolate chip. This evening I decided to make a batch to enjoy during the BYU game. (They won again improving to 19 and 1 for the season. I'm having so much fun watching them this season.) #3 -Watching a show with Preston and Tricia. Both of them have become such dear friends that I'm not sure what I'd do if we didn't get together and talk and laugh. Thanks guys for a wonderful evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment