Labels

January 7, 2011

A Good laugh


Today I am thankful for: #1 -Fridays. The first week back on track can seem like months! I love that Friday gives me a time to take a deep breath and catch up on little things that I haven't had time for all week. I'm thankful that the kids leave early every Friday! #2 -A good laugh! Preston invited Tricia and I to go to the U of U gymnastics meet. All that I know about gymnastics is credited to watching them on T.V. during the Olympics. Which means I really know nothing. Even with this being the case I had a great time. Tricia and I had to laugh every time a gymnast completed her performance the whole team had to run up and give her a hug. I don't mind a high-five or even a hug by a teammate but a team of 12 running up and hugging every time seems a little over done and not sincere. So of course my picture for the day had to be a hug when the meet was over. I'm thankful for good friends that enrich my life with amusement and I really am thankful for hugs as well. # 3- Orange rolls. Or more specifically a yummy treat. After the meet we went back to Preston's to watch a couple of shows. He made us orange rolls and it was the perfect treat to end the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment