Labels

January 5, 2011

Quade and BYU Basketball


Today I am thankful for: #1 -My friend/cousin Quade. He is one of my favorite people! I enjoy his company tremendously! I wanted to watch the BYU game against UNLV but it was on a station that I don't get. So I invited myself over to watch it at his place. I took my friend Kerri with me and we had a great time watching the Cougars play a great game and winning! #2 -Popcorn. Quade has a great little popcorn machine and he is always so sweet to pop me a bowl full anytime I'm over. #3 -Apple Cider. When we got to Quade's I was uncharacteristically cold. Usually I'm always warm or it takes me just a few minutes to warm up. With my popcorn Quade offered me hot chocolate and then pulled out carmel apple cider. I was a little skeptical but gave the cider a shot anyway and it was delicious. So basically this is a post dedicated to my dear friend who treats me better than I deserve and who I hope to be more like some day. Thanks Quade for the years past that have been so much fun and the years that are yet to come! Love Ya! 

1 comment:

  1. carmel apple cider? YUM. It sounds like you had a fun night!

    ReplyDelete