Labels
January 14, 2011
A Good Friend and a Date
Today I am thankful for: #1 -A three day weekend. It is wonderful to know that I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday. Not because I don't love my job but for the reason that it is nice to have a day to breathe. To have an extra day to do some laundry, enter grades into the computer, and take a few minutes to do something fun. Also, I LOVE a Monday off! I love Sunday evening knowing I have one more day that I don't have to face the "real world." #2 -Brian who agreed to have dinner with me. I'm going to blog the entire story later so for now I'll just say I'm so thankful for good friends who always make my life better. #3 -Brother Horsely who is so sweet and cooked a delicious meal. He made the evening SO delightful and I'm pretty sure I haven't had that much fun eating a meal for a VERY long time! It's been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope the rest of the story is coming tommorrow!
ReplyDelete