Labels

January 3, 2011

Warmth


Somethings I'm not grateful for today: #1 - I broke my curling iron. I lost my grip on it and instead of trying to grab it I let it fall to the floor. I didn't burn myself but the top broke off the top of the iron. I can still use it but I'm afraid it'll never be the same. #2 -Approximately 2 min after the curling iron incident I dropped my hand held mirror and of course it shattered. Good thing I'd gotten up early so there was plenty of time to clean it up.  I was worried this was a sign of how the rest of my day would go. Luckily it wasn't and there were plenty of things to be thankful for: #1 -My class. I love these kids and I'm so glad I get to be their teacher. I love hearing about all the fun things they've done while we've been off track and I love that they're excited to be back at school and in my class. #2 - Home evening. I rarely stay really long but I enjoy going to for the little time that I do go. And really there isn't many times that I don't have a good laugh while I'm there. #3 -Warm clothes on a COLD winter day. I fell in love with scarves and hats on my mission. I don't always wear hats but I always have a scarf on. I've got a great collection. I'm also thankful for several warm coats. This coat is my warmest and I know I'll stay nice and cozy until my car warms up on my way to work. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been fun catching up on your events over the past little while. Here is to being more grateful :)

    Have a great day!
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete