I'm thankful for: #1 - A New Year to reflect on the past and set goals for the future. This year I'm working on gratitude and am reading a page from the New Testament every night. #2 - A safe drive home from St. George after a fun trip visiting with family. I'm always so thankful that I arrive at my destination without car trouble or an accident. I was so glad to get home. #3 - Fresh grapefruit and friends to share them with. This is one of my very favorite fruit. My mom always buys a box and sections them out for breakfast of Christmas morning. I'm thankful that I get to eat them even if she isn't here to section them out for me. I'm getting better everyone I do.
I am hoping that you will post your things every day. Do I need to buy you a set of grapefruit spoons?
ReplyDelete