Labels

January 28, 2011

Kara


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Gifted Education. Today at this state conference I was reminded why it is that I feel so passionate about what I do. One of the phrases that the presenter kept saying was, "Giftedness isn't what these kids do, it's what they are." This is so true! They're gifted now and they'll be gifted when they're adults. They have such passion for learning and it is one of the things I love about my job. I get to facilitate that passion. #2 - A short nap. I wasn't feeling very well by late afternoon so I skipped the last session which didn't have a break out session I really wanted to attend and headed back to Kara's and took a nap until she got home. #3 -An evening with a friend. Kara and I enjoyed BYU's men's volleyball team home opener. Which they won in three straight. Then we headed to Red Robin for a delicious gourmet cheeseburger and bottomless steak fries. Both a favorite of Kara and I. Thank you Kara for being a wonderful friend! You'll never know how precious you are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment