Labels
January 25, 2011
Keeping in Touch
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Snow. We got 3 inches of lovely crunchy snow - the kind that would have made for a great snowball fight or a snowman. Too bad I was busy teaching today so I didn't get to play in it. I love snow and really miss the piles of snow that accumulated each winter when I was growing up. #2 -That I've kept my room clean for two days in a row. I have a parent volunteer that comes in every Tuesday to help. She walked in today and said, "WOW! What happened in here!" Ya I'm a little embarrassed to say it really was that bad and I really do have a strengthened resolve to keep everything in it's place in the future. #3-My phone. I'm so glad that even though I live far away from my family I can call them any time I'd like. Tonight as Liz and I were talking she said I think you should take a picture of your phone. And it's true my phone is something I could never live without because it keeps those I love dearly close to me. I also called Grandpa Clark to ask him how he liked the State of the Union speech. He quickly disgustedly said, "I didn't watch it." Grandpa is a staunch Republican. He asked if I'd watched it and I said, "Of course not, I watched basketball." He then told me he'd watched The Incredible Hulk instead. I loved that! Grandpa is 81 and I loved the thought of him watching such a ridiculous movie. We then visited for 30 min. I love my Grandpa and I'm so glad he's mine forever. Yep! A phone is a pretty great thing to have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment