Labels
January 21, 2011
Fridays
Today I'm thankful for... #1 -My Wicked soundtrack and the chance to listen to it with my class during Game Day Friday. The best thing about this is the fact that two of the girls in my class know every song from listening to it with their moms. I loved it when you could hear them belting out the music! So fun! #2 -A few minutes after my Middle School meeting to visit with the head of the math department. He is a great teacher and I'm SO thankful he takes time from his busy schedule to give me a little guidance and direction. He referred me to some software that I'm really excited to look into that would make generating worksheets for me so much easier. It also is great to talk to someone who is teaching the same concepts as me and hear their thoughts. #3 -Dinner with Raegan. Every time one of us goes off track we always say we need to do something fun. I was happy that it worked out that we could do something tonight. As always I had a lovely time visiting with her and I have decided that a big reason I was meant to teach in Riverton was so I could get to know her and be blessed to have her as my friend. #4 - (I know I've only been listing 3 but you really can't be too grateful.) Fridays that allow me to have a little fun with good friends. Tricia, Preston, and I watched a couple of shows and then Preston and I played the wii for entirely way too long! How is it that time passes by so quickly when you're trying to beat a level? We had a great time! And I was shocked when I looked over at the clock and it was 1 a.m. I was so glad that tomorrow is a sleep in a couple of hours day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment