Labels
January 16, 2011
Straightener
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -My hair straightener and curling iron. And for the record the curling iron has been just fine since I broke it I even think I could buy a replacement part. My hair could never be worn straight without a little help. So I'm glad I have some tools that allow me to change my hair every so often. #2 -A lesson on sacrifice. We discussed sacrifice in Relief Society and I thought about how sometimes I can be very selfish with my time. I'm grateful for the reminder that sacrifice is all about giving up something you want for something you want even more. I'm thinking tonight about the things that I really want in life and am pondering whether or not I'm willing to make the sacrifice for them. Really the answer is YES of course but it is so much easier said then done! #3 -Having this gratitude journal completely up-to-date. I realize it's only two weeks into the year and there are many, many, days yet to come but I'm determined to keep it up! Life seems so much brighter when I'm busy focusing on all the good that I've been given!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad your curling iron is still working and way to go for being all caught up!
ReplyDelete