Labels

January 26, 2011

More Basketball


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Kris the BEST librarian on the planet! Not only did she help me with a bunch of laminating but she also brought me a carton of eggs fresh from her chicken coop. I'm so excited to bake something with them! I need to get a picture with my friend Kris - I'll do that soon! #2 -Quade who bought tickets to the San Diego St. vs. BYU game for us weeks ago! Good thing too because it was sold out last week. He took me to dinner at The California Pizza Kitchen and then we headed to the game. Absolutely perfect! #3 - The craziest, most intense, basketball game I've ever attended. BYU is ranked 9th, San Diego St. 4th and unbeaten. The Marriott Center was packed, incredibly loud, and the energy was palpable! It was a very fun two hours as we watched Jimmer lead the Cougars to a 71 - 58 win. He scored 43 points. Crazy, fun, unbelievable and I'm so happy to be a Cougar fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment