Labels

January 31, 2011

Laughing



Today I'm thankful that: #1 -I hated my job all day because that means I'll love being there the rest of the week! #2 -Tricia let me eat some of her dinner. She made very yummy soup and cabbage. I'm so glad I have a roommate who'll look after me and feed me every once and a while. #3 -Friends to laugh with. I needed a great laugh after today. Tricia, Haley, and I headed to home evening and while it wasn't an activity where we should have been doing so much laughing it is just what we needed. Once our activity was done Tricia and I headed to the store and took Kerri and Brian with us which of course made for more fun and great laughter. How is it that laughter is always the best medicine. I'm pretty lucky to have plenty of people who'll help a junky day get a whole lot better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment