Labels

January 23, 2011

Home Teachers


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Ward conference and the chance to hear from my Bishop and Stake President in Sacrament meeting. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the His love that I feel through the leaders of His church. #2 -Friendship dinner after church that allowed me to visit with some of my friends for a few minutes. #3 -My home teachers, Brett and Josh. These guys are my and my roommates' home teachers. They're pretty great and I always appreciate the messages of the gospel that they share with us. I find it so comforting that if I was in need of anything I could call either of these men and they would be happy to help me. That is the miracle of home teaching that I know I'll always have someone to care for me.

2 comments:

  1. When I read that in my mind it said "Brett and Josh are my roommates." Yes that is what I thought it said and I had to go back 3 times :) I feel much better having read it the right way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went ahead and corrected that... didn't want my posterity who'll be reading this in 100 years to make that same mistake! Thanks Kera!

    ReplyDelete