Labels

January 15, 2011

Ward Activities


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Yoga. Tricia and I have been saying that we need to try out a yoga class together. Every time we'd plan to go it would fall through. This morning we finally got there and despite the whole "yoga theory" we had to listen to we had a lot of fun! We decided we definitely need to do it more often. #2 - Time to read and clean laundry. This is sorta rolled into one because I read while I did laundry today. Pretty much the only really productive thing I did all day. Not that I don't have a REALLY long list of things I need to do but I choose not to do them - I've got Monday to do all that right? #3 - Fun friends that make ward activities SO much fun! We laughed the whole two hours as we moved from ward building to ward building eating a three course meal. During the main course Brett walked in with this awesome mask on. Becca and I thought it was pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment