Labels
July 17, 2011
At the end of the day
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - the chance to sleep in. I should just get to sleep earlier and then I wouldn't feel like I wanted to sleep the entire morning away.
#2 - My membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so thankful for my faith. For my love of my Savior and for the blessings he has given to me in my life today our Sacrament meeting focused on the temple and I was so thankful for the opportunity that I have to attend the temple on a regular basis. I'm thankful for the covenants I have made there and they way those covenants help me to do good in my life.
#3- Dinner at Preston's parents house. Preston's mom made us yummy lasagna for dinner and I thought about what a blessing it is to have wonderful people invite you into their home and share a meal with them.
#4- the end of the day and the beginning of a brand new week tomorrow. It'll be busy but a good one I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment